As in keeping with our mission statement, Northland Screw Products is continually improving to exceed compliance with the highest customer standards.
• Numerous Thread Gauges, Gauge Blocks and Pins (Deltronics) •
• All inspection equipment annually calibrated •
• Datalyzer Spectrum/Capability Analysis •
Northland Screw Products Inc. will ensure that materials used in the production of our products are RoHS compliant and do not contain more than .01% by weight of;
- Hexavalent Chromium
- Polybrominated Biphenyls (PBBs)
- Polybrominated Diphenyl ethers (PBDE)
- Bis(2-Ethylhhexyl phthalate (DEHP)
- Benzyl butyl phthalate (BBP)
- Dibutyl phthalate (DBP)
- Diisobutyl phthalate (DIBP)
In the event that a product may contain the non-compliant substance lead, it would be necessary as an alloying element and the exemption 6a will be identified.
EU REACH 1907/2006-174 SVHC
Northland Screw Products Inc. is compliant with the EU REACH initiative. Currently we do not produce any products that contain or require the use of the substances outlined in the SVHC list.
Dodd Frank Act, section 1502 (Conflict Free Status)
Northland Screw Products Inc. currently does not produce any items that contain substances noted as the conflict minerals Tantalum, Tin, Tungsten or Gold. Any “trace” amounts of these minerals that may be present in our products would be considered residual and not “necessary to the functionality or the production of the materials in question.